Authors: José M Guerrero and Pilar Ramos
Description: Mind mapping is a technique for visually displaying and organizing information. Mind mapping has a scientific basis. Do you want…
• to understand mind mapping?
• a concise introduction to the possible applications of mind mapping in the field of Health Sciences?
• to understand the possibilities of mind mapping automation?
• more information on the scientific evidence supporting mind mapping?
• to have a clear-cut opinion about the quality of a mind mapping article or book you are reading?
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, then this book is for you. It is a simple introduction to the field of mind mapping, and it also provides an overview of advanced techniques that are just beginning to be explored. It does not presuppose any previous knowledge of mind mapping and can be used by nurses, administrative and IT personnel, doctors, researchers and administrators of hospitals and clinics. In a nutshell, it’s for anyone in health-related fields.